Drag Function Conversion Terms
- Ballistic Coefficient
- The ballistic coefficient of the bullet and its associated drag function.
- Bullet Weight
- Weight of the bullet. Used for sectional density and form factor calculation
- Bullet diameter. Used for sectional density and form factor calculation
- Drag Function
- The drag function for the enter ballistic coefficient.
- New Drag Function
- The drag function to convert the above ballistic coefficient to.
- The velocity at which the ballistic coefficient entered above is defined.
If you only have one BC and no velocity information, use the average of
the muzzle velocity and terminal velocity so that you get a new ballistic
coefficient representative of the velocity range you are using.
- New Ballistic Coefficient
- The ballistic coefficient entered above converted to the new drag function.
- Speed of Sound
- Mach number for the given velocity and standard atmospheric conditions.
- CD of G? Bullet
- The drag coefficients for the entered and converted ballistic coefficient
and drag function.