- Length of one turn of the barrel rifling. For a 10" twist
barrel, enter 10 inches.
- Bullet Weight
- The weight of the bullet.
- Bullet Length
- Total length of the bullet.
- Plastic Tip Length
- Length of the plastic "ballistic tip" if it exists. Otherwise zero.
- Diameter of the bullet.
- Muzzle Velocity
- The velocity of the bullet as either (1) measured at some distance
from the muzzle or (2) as estimated from reloading data. The on-line
ballistics page can correct for the distance to chronograph. (The velocity
lost traveling to the chronograph.)
- The absoluate barometric pressure.
- The measured or estimated air temperature.
- The Miller stability value. It should be between
1.3 and 2.0 to ensure stabilty (the military uses 1.5).